Sales Coordinator Terang
Cervus Equipment Australia, a leading John Deere dealer in Victoria with 6 branches and 130 employees has an exciting opportunity for an experienced and highly efficient Sales Coordinator to assist sales staff to coordinate and direct the workload of our Sales Department for maximum efficiency and productivity reporting to the Regional/Location Manager at our Terang Branch. The role is also responsible for reconciling information as directed.
This role will allow you to build strong relationships with our customers, internally and externally, and give you the opportunity to manage a variety of tasks for the group.
To be successful you will be an individual with strong communication, motivational and persuasive skills and excellent time management skills and a high quality of customer service which will ensure you are able to effectively support the wider business with all Sales and administrative tasks.
In this role you will be responsible for:
• Process applications/contracts and liaise with finance companies
• Process invoices and payments
• Vic Road registrations
• PPSR & NEVDIS checks
• Assist with advertising and showroom sales
• Attend Company Sales Meetings
• Liaise with Truck Drivers
• Reconcile inventory and assist with Auditors
• Providing high quality customer service.
To be considered for this position you will need the following:
• A positive, helpful, flexible and supportive disposition
• Ability to analyse and interpret reports
• Strong communication skills
• Minimum 3 years’ administrative experience
• Ability to use Microsoft Office internet functions
• Familiar with John Deere and competitive products
• Ability to work under pressure and prioritise
• Ability to work collaboratively with colleagues adhering to company values & respect
• Highly motivated with a positive 'can do' attitude
If you are excited by the challenge of working in an environment where you will be required to work hands on and be expected to make things happen on a day to day basis, then this could be what you're looking for. Your working hours will be 8.00am – 5.00pm Monday to Friday.
To apply for this role or for more information, please email - email@example.com
Applications close – Friday May 25th, 2018